Who Am I?
Uroš Bogdanović, born in 1981.
Married to Kristina and father of two wonderful boys Andrej i Ognjen.
Table football (foosball, fussball) champion and addict.
BBQ, Pizza, Pancakes, Burek and Beer lover.
- Over 10 years of working experience as radio host/DJ, script writer
- Over 5 years of working experience as editor in chief, radio program director, consultant and coach
- So far over 100 hours of drones flying
- Over 15 years of digital photography and video experience
2001. – 2004. Medical faculty, Belgrade University
2004. – 2009. Medical faculty “US Medical School”, Belgrade
2005. CALL (Creative Accelerated Learning Lab) centre masterclass
- Creative writing (humor, satire, music)
- Marketing (slogans, content, campaigns)
- Photo/audio/video production
- Social networking (viral content creation, marketing)
- Mensa member from 2003. (former President of testing comitee)
- IELTS (academic level, grade 8.5)
- Sound forge/Vegas
- Qnet radio automation
- MusicMaster scheduling
- Adobe Premiere
- Photoshop/Lightroom (user level)
- WordPress (user level)
2005-13. Radio Index (national radio station – progressed from contributing author to morning show author and dj and program director)
2009-10 RTV Pink (script writer and actor in “Racionalni Dnevnik – Indexovo Radio Pozorište”, satirical TV show)
2010-still on contributor at www.njuz.net (well known satirical portal in Serbia)
2011-12 consulting at Prvi radio (radio network in Serbia)
2012-still on consulting at DRS (national radio station in Montenegro) and City 93,3 (Podgorica, Montenegro – local station)
2012. Daily newspaper “SAN” (creative editor)
2011-12. RTV Pink (script writer for “Estradna škola” comedy program)
2012-15. Radio Laguna (more than everything…project leader, program director, music director, author, dj,…)
2014-still on KrAn studio (Owner, creative director)
2016-who knows Working with your company
Audio CD “Vladovizija” (lyrics, co-singer)
Audio CD “Afera ložač” (co-author, scenarist, actor)
Book “Ovo nam možda nije trebalo” (Njuz.net, co-writer)
Book “Knjiga za sajam” (Njuz.net, co writer)
Audio CD “Collision Within” (Tibia, guest piano)
Some of the clients I work with
The most basic and powerful way to connect to another person is to listen. Just listen. Perhaps the most important thing we ever give each other is our attention.